Please join us in congratulating the following schools who applied and received a Fall PHS Wellness Grant. Each of these schools were funded up to $1,000 to support their requested health and wellness initiatives designed specifically for their school community.
- A.D. Johnston Junior/Senior High School – Pickleball Nets, Paddles, and Marking Kits
- Negaunee Middle School – PE Equipment
- Blesch Intermediate School – PE Equipment, First Aid Kits, Outdoor Sleds
- Boyne City Middle School – Pickleball Nets, Paddles, and Balls
- Aspen Ridge Middle School – Technology for Outdoor Recreation
- Great Lakes Learning Academy – PE and Health in a Bag Virtual Learning
- DeWitt Middle School – Blazepod Kits, Agility Hurdles
- Munger Elementary-Middle School – Pickleball Sets
- Almont Middle School – Corn Hole Boards and Bags, Healthy Food and Supplies for Smoothies/Tastings
- Cherryland Middle School – Hydration Station
- Hamady Middle School – Pickleball Nets, Paddles, Balls, and Marking Kits
- Pierce Middle School – PE Equipment
- Forest Park School – PE Equipment for Take Home Bag
We are thrilled to support these wellness initiatives and look forward to hearing great success as they are implemented during the school year. For those schools interested in applying for the next round, the Winter PHS Wellness Grant application will open on December 1st and close on January 31st. This grant opportunity is for PHS schools who have been with the program for at least two full academic years or longer (1st and 2nd year schools are not eligible). Congratulations again to our fall wellness grant recipients; we look forward to reviewing and approving more wellness grants in February!