The 2022-2023 school year brings 10 new schools to the Building Healthy Communities: Engaging Middle Schools through Project Healthy Schools program, a partnership between Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, University of Michigan, and the United Dairy Industry of Michigan.
Please join us in welcoming the following schools to the BHC:PHS program this school year:
- Quest Charter Academy – Taylor, MI
- Saginaw Preparatory Academy – Saginaw, MI
- Holly Academy – Holly, MI
- Academy for Business and Technology – Melvindale, MI
- MacDowell Preparatory Academy – Detroit, MI
- Joy Preparatory Academy – Detroit, MI
- North Pointe Center – Dowagiac, MI
- Hart Middle School – Hart, MI
- Breckenridge Middle/High School – Breckenridge, MI
- Pontiac Academy for Excellence – Pontiac, MI
Our 10 new schools are thrilled to be embarking on their wellness journey as they make positive strides over the coming year to improve the health and wellness of their students, staff, and school community. Jasmine Willis, Dean of Quest Charter Academy, says, “Not only are we passionate about making sure our students are academically prepared, but we also emphasize social/emotional and physical well-being.” Please join us in welcoming these tremendous schools to the BHC:PHS family!